Agreement and Release of LiabilityPlease call us if you have any questions.
Rental Agreement and Conditions
The undersigned, herein called “Renter”, whether one or more, does jointly and severally hereby rent from the rental company herein called “Crib Connection, Inc.”, the described personal property, herein called “Equipment”, at the terms and rental rates set forth on the website of Crib Connection, Inc. and the terms within this agreement.
Rental Fees and Payment
Renter agrees that payment for Equipment will be secured in advance with a valid credit card. There is a $45 minimum order. There is a 3 day minimum charge for all items plus a $15 delivery fee and applicable taxes. Renter agrees to additional credit card charges in the event of ordering additional Equipment, extended days of use, or damages.
Cancellation and Early Termination
Renter agrees that a cancellation prior to 2 days’ before delivery date is subject to a 10% administrative fee. If you are due to arrive on Saturday, you must notify this office 850-654-8890 by Wednesday. Your date of arrival is not part of the 2 days’ notice. If you cancel less than 2 days before your arrival, you will be charged 50%. If you do not show up or cancel on the date your items are due to be delivered, you will be charged 100%. There is no refund for early departures.
Delivery and Location of Equipment
Renter agrees to provide Crib Connection, Inc. with the delivery address for Equipment and management person/company contact information. Renter will report any damaged equipment so that it can be replaced as soon as possible. Renter warrants and agrees that Equipment will not be moved to another address without the written notice and agreement of Crib Connection, Inc., or a $50 fee will apply for the search plus $15/trip to recover the Equipment. If Equipment is not located, full replacement costs will apply. If Equipment must be moved to a new location after it has already been delivered, or if Equipment is delivered to the wrong address due to the misinformation of the Renter, an additional $25-50 fee will apply to move the Equipment to the correct address.
Damage and Safe Use of Equipment
Renter agrees that Equipment will be used in the prescribed manner for which it is intended. Renter agrees that damage or destruction to any Equipment will result in a full replacement cost repair fee. Renter agrees that the Equipment will be returned in reasonably clean condition and that the presence of food, beverage, urine/feces, or ink/crayon will result in a minimal $25 cleaning fee; excessive sand on strollers, wagons or any other equipment will result in a minimal $25 cleaning fee; loss of manuals/instructions will be charged $10.
Renter agrees that pick up of Equipment may begin at 8 AM. If Equipment is not available at the time the driver arrives and they must return at a later hour, an additional days rent and an additional fee of $15 will apply. Renter agrees that extension of days beyond the original reservation must have a written notification to Crib Connection, Inc. at the listed email address of the Crib Connection location, 24 hours before the equipment return is due, or all additional rent and fees will apply if the driver arrives and cannot recover the Equipment.
Notice of all Terms and Policies
I, the Renter, attest that I have read the RENTAL AGREEMENT AND CONDITIONS, the FAQS (information and procedures) and RELEASE OF LIABILITY and agree with the conditions herein.
Release of Liability
In consideration of the RENTAL AGREEMENT AND CONDITIONS between myself, the Renter, and Crib Connection, Inc., I acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
- I understand that there exist certain risks of injury from the use or misuse of such items, including the potential risk of serious injury, disability or death from the use of such items.
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, and assume full responsibility for my use of such items.
- I understand the risks associated with the use of such items and understand the safety concerns regarding the items.
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, hold harmless and agree not to sue Crib Connection, Inc., the lessor of all such items I have agreed to rent, their officers, agents and employees, with respect to any and all injury, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property, whether caused by the negligence of the lessors or otherwise.
- I understand that this Release of Liability covers each and every item which I have agreed to rent.
- I understand that this Release of Liability shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
- I have read and understand this Release of Liability and fully understand its terms and I fully understand that I have given up substantial rights and freely and voluntarily agree without inducement.